Friday, August 14, 2015

Thoughts on Our Posts

Just thinking a few things:

1) Day 0 begins as "0" because it's going to make counting our days in the Schengen Area easier. Chris has already spent 8 days there, so he can only spend another 82 days without getting into trouble with immigration laws and visas. So, Day 1 is our first day within the Schengen Area.

2) I'm feeling pretty good about the blogging thing so far, and I'm hoping to keep it up, but we'll see.

3) Unless otherwise specified, it is written by me (Diana).

4) I thought I had one more thing to say, but have forgotten by the time I got to number four.

-----

5) I remember now: if you click on an image, it should enlarge. So if it's too small to see, click on the photo and it will display larger (in a slideshow of all the images for that day, I think.)

6) I do make edits after posting. Darn it. And I don't know all the etiquettes about edits after posting, so... it'll be what it is...

1 comment:

  1. love it all - Poppi Your blogs and pictures are just terrific ! Keep enjoying - WE CERTAINLY ARE ! HUGS

    ReplyDelete